Sunday, February 19, 2012

Knitted GPS Sparkle LOVE!

I am a dork. I am a particularly nerdy dork when it comes to knitting and sparkles! For my birthday this last November, I bought myself a shiny new GPS, as I am less good with directions. Despite the Pepe-le-pew voice I downloaded and the beauty of arriving to my desination with much less drama (this is by far the BEST technology device I've ever owned), the GPS was still missing something...

"Pepe is creating the map to your heart!"

It needed a case. And not just any case, but a sparkly plush, double-knit, specially-lined, flashy button-fastened case.

Good thing I know how to make on of those!

A sparkly beginning!

Shiny...

All the pieces!

Viola!

It fits perfectly!

Nice silvery satin on the inside.

So perfect!

And the button closure!

I sure hope my GPS is as happy as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment